DIG & DELVE Social Media Commenting Guidelines
DIG&DELVE welcomes comments, suggestions and questions about the content we post on social media channels; however, we ask that you follow the general rules of respectful civil discourse. You are fully responsible for everything that you post, and we would like to remind you that all posted comments are in the public domain. To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include personal information such as your phone number, home address, or email address in the body of your comment.
We will not tolerate comments that are offensive to an individual or an organization, rude in tone, or abusive. We do not discriminate against any views, but we reserve the right to refuse, edit or remove any of the following:
- comments contrary to the principles of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- racist, hateful, slanderous, abusive, and/or obscene messages
- solicitations, advertisements, or spam
- comments that encourage or suggest illegal activity or cyber bullying
- messages where the sender is not the author (nor the copyright holder, if applicable), and/or posted anonymously or by robot accounts
In short, please be respectful and make sure your comments are relevant. If you have any questions about our commenting and service standards, or how we apply them, please contact INFO@DIGANDDELVE.CA. You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.